CARRIER CLASS SERVICES
StarTouch Inc’s microwave backhaul network and tower locations exceed rigorous telecom standards. As our customer, you can be confident that your telecommunications, data and software applications are transported over a network that utilizes IP/MPLS/Ethernet or legacy TDM that will ensure uninterrupted service. StarTouch’s carrier-class facilities are focused on maximizing your network reliability.
For businesses that have single or multiple locations in Washington State, StarTouch IP Transport Service is an efficient Transport medium to support your converged applications for data, voice, and/or video. If you have multiple sites in Washington State, StarTouch's IP Transport services are designed to allow you to traverse our broadband network to connect your facilities for data, voice, and/or video. StarTouch can also furnish Internet as designed to one location or all as required.
Our network is independent of any local carrier loops and is designed to be very scalable for growth into the future. StarTouch IP Transport Services are ideal as a primary connection or as a redundant backup to other mediums such as carrier services or fiber.
Interfacing off our network is standard RJ-45 (Ethernet) 10/100/1000, DS3, or T1.
Our Carrier Class Microwave Backhaul network is designed and operated to support your critical applications.
CARRIER CLASS NETWORK AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Facilities based licensed microwave carrier frequencies or fiber optic systems
- Stand alone network interconnected and constructed where needed
- Superior network reliability and mean-time-to-repair compared to T1s delivered via copper plant
FLEXIBLE CIRCUIT TYPE PROVIDE SEAMLESS CUSTOMER GROWTH
- Connections include T1, DS3, OC3 or scalable Fast Ethernet and Gigabit.
- On Demand Provisioning for fixed or usage-based bandwidth on 95th Percentile Model
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity network transport available
- 99.9999% uptime on microwave and fiber optic systems
- Built to withstand 100 mph winds, icy conditions or flooding
- Generator backup power with 8+ days fuel capacity
- Commercial Grade Battery Plants at every location on the network
ACCESS TO MULTIPLE NETWORK BACKBONES
- Point to point connections to our Tower and Terminal Telco or Data Centers
- Interconnection to our aggregation hubs
- Interconnections to various carrier aggregation points
BOTTOM LINE COST EFFECTIVENESS
- Improve revenue stream by eliminating network outages
- Lower total cost of network ownership using our service
CALL TODAY FOR A QUOTE TODAY 1-888-733-0203